Welcome to this demonstration on otools – Breadcrumbs
Breadcrumb is a family based collaboration tools that empowers your team with better coordination workflows.
The simple and intuitive add-in is capable of handling 3D based revisions and information about project change-log. Breadcrumbs can be placed in any discipline model, where users can input a built-in 3D family to communicate or inform other project members about various design changes and revisions.
Interdisciplinary project teams utilizing the workflow are also provided with the ability to communicate or request information during all phases of a design- or constructions project.
With information at your fingertips, you can now get access to Breadcrumbs provided with various automated data, such as; location, type of component, issued date, issued by and much more.
The creation of automated data allows your project team to spend less time analyzing and collecting information about issued errors or changes.
You can use the BC tool to automatically add changes to elements and all changes are available in both 3D and 2D views.
The application requires certain BC families to be loaded current project. This only needs to be done once per project.
- Click on Add BC and under setting you can make the project setting
- Choose which Workset you want to place closed and opened BC
- Define types of issues
- Select the type of BC
- You also have the option to save your setting and open it in the other projects
- Click on the object you want to make a change to
- The program fills in the information on the object
- Write your text in description
- Click add – to put the BC on the desired object
- The Update button places all the closed BC and open BC’s on the worksets configured in setting