SPECIFICATIONS MADE EASY
Align 3D models with your construction specifications
Drag'n drop BIM informations to Word
SYNCED & ALIGNED
Get an overview of what is specified and what is not
Color code and visualize specified elements
LIMITED TIME ONLY
Word Link by Optimizer Tools
work smarter not harder
NEED HELP TO GET STARTED?
CLICK ON OUR "HELP" PAGE TO LEARN MORE & WATCH TUTORIALS
Integrate Autodesk Revit into construction specifications…
Synchronize, align and integrate BIM to your construction specifications using Word Link for Microsoft Word and free plugin to Autodesk Revit. The tool is your guarantee to align and secure a link between your 3D model and construction specification.
The digital workflow enables you to gain control of the quality and consistency by integrating BIM into the production of specifications. Word Link allows you to leverage the power of BIM by improving the project delivery process and the quality of your documentation work.
Edit, drag and drop, write, track and coordinate your specs more quickly and best of all simplify the production while saving time and money in the process.
Word Link features include:
- Export Autodesk Revit Schedules to Microsoft Word
- Drag & drop BIM data to Word
- Track model changes utilizing the “Missing link” feature
- Customize style for viewing BIM data in Word
- “Double-click” to quick select
- Mass transfer BIM data to Word using multi-select feature
- Import items that have been specified in Word back to Revit and create visualizations
- Get overview of what is specified and what is not in standard Revit schedules
- Supports any schedulable Revit parameters
Above mentioned features facilitate a design process ensuring high quality product is produced without error prone and redundant manual data entry. With Word Link you gain the control and consistensy back! Ensuring that your 3D project and its constructions specifications remain in sync.
Supported Microsoft Word workflows:
- File stored locally or shared in networks
- Local drive example: C:\Otools\Specs.docx
- Common network drive example: G:\Otools\Specs.docx or
- Adv. network drive example: \\otools.local\domain\Projects\Otools\Specs.docx
- File shared using Microsoft Sharepoint
- URL path example: https://otools.sharepoint.com/sites/Wordlink/Shared%20Documents/Main%20folder/Sub%20folder/Subsub%20folder/Specs.docx
- Other example: \\otools.sharepoint.com@SSL\DavWWWRoot\sites\Wordlink\Shared Documents\Main folder\Sub folder\Subsub folder\Specs.docx
Supported Microsoft Office packages:
- Microsoft Word Office Professional Plus 2016
- Microsoft Office 365
With Word Link for Autodesk Revit and Microsoft Word, all team members can collaborate on your specification documents from any place in the world!